Orange you glad it’s Friday? Is it 5:00 yet? To celebrate national creamsicle day, instead of chasing down a Good Humor truck today I suggest you head to the liquor store and get a bottle of Bloodorange Sanguenello if you can find it (Limoncello seems to get all the play these days) and mix yourself up a refreshing cocktail like I did and have a creamsicle cincin!
Blood Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
- 2 oz Sogno di Sorrento Blood Orange Sanguenello
- 3 oz Almond Milk (I used Silk vanilla)
- 1 oz Vodka (I used Ketel One)
- 1 squeezed blood orange
- 1 tsp agave
- 5 ice cubes
- Whipped cream & sprinkles
- Mint to garnish
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles and mint and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @haveucoveredinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #haveucoveredinthekitchen.