Mouth-watering brussel sprouts that’ll make you coming back for more!
Honey-glazed Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- 1 box fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced pancetta
- 1/2 cup pignoli nuts
- 2 tbsp chili-infused or regular honey
- salt & pepper
- Rinse and cut the Brussels sprouts in half, cutting off the bottom as well.
- Chop the garlic finely. In a skillet sauté the garlic in olive oil then add the pancetta on a low to medium flame.
- Add the sliced Brussels spouts. Toss around until they’re browned, turn them over so they’re roasted face down, about 5-7 minutes. While they’re browning add in the pignoli nuts, salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before removing from heat add the honey and toss around. Drizzle additional honey for serving if desired.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @haveucoveredinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #haveucoveredinthekitchen.